Terms & Conditions
The use of this website is followed by few terms and conditions that is important to read and agreed.
In these Terms, references to “you”, “user” shall mean the end user accessing the website, its contents and suing the service offered through the Website, “Service Providers” mean independently third party services providers, and “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean Smile India Enterprises and its affiliates.
- com is an ecommerce website providing Ayurvedic health products and operated by Smile India Enterprises.
- Use of the website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be updated time to time.
- Products can be purchased only specified payments methods.
- The sale/purchase of products shall be additionally governed by specific policies of sale, like cancellation policy, return policy, etc. In addition, these terms and policies may be further supplemented by product specific conditions, which may be displayed on the webpage of that product.
- The user agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works form, transfer or sell any information or software obtained from the website.
- draj99.com owns all intellectual property rights to and into the website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions, good will, source code, meta tags, database, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the website belonging to www.draj99.com without obtaining authorization from www.draj99.com
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless draj99.com from and against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by www.draj99.com that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
- These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Shimla.
- Payments are made through secure third party payment gateway. You should consider the safety while using credit and debit cards.
- Payments should be received by us before we deliver the products.
- We do not offer guarantee that the products works for you.
- We are not medical experts and do not use the guide provided by us on the website for medical treatment.
- Replacement is available if the product is damaged, expired but you should contact to us within 7 days by call or email.
- The product is delivering to you as soon as we get order and payments from you and it will reach to you within 10 days.
- If the product is not received by you or if the product is return to us because of incorrect address, contact us within 7 days after the confirmation of order received.
- If you wrongly ordered the product and address then you should contact us within 24 hours to change the product and shipping address.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
The content of the Site is provided for information purposes only. Draj99.com has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained on the Site is accurate.
However, you acknowledge that all information and material is provided to you on the basis that:
- All information provided by draj99.com is general information and is not prescription. Draj 99 is not liable for any verbal commitment made by any buy or seller until it is not in a written format.
- Draj99.com makes no representation or warranty in relation to the reliability, content or accuracy of the information or material on the Site.
- Draj99.com makes no commitment to update any information or material on the Site.
- Draj99.com may change information or material on the Site at any time, without notice.
- Draj99.com makes no representation or warranty in relation to the content or accuracy of the information and material available on any linked web sites. Specifically, www.draj99.com makes no endorsement, approval or recommendation of the owners or operators of any linked web sites, or of any information or material referred to or contained on any linked web sites, unless and to the extent stated to the contrary.
- www.draj99.com is not responsible in any way for any linked web sites and for their content or any of their privacy practices.
- Any linked web sites are provided for convenience only and may not be accessible, current or maintained.
- www.draj99.com makes no representation or warranties that access to or use of the Site will be uninterrupted, secure or error free, or that the Site or any material on or accessible through the Site is free from errors or viruses.
- Draj99.com is not liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused, resulting from accessing the Site or any use of the information or material on or accessible through the Site (including any linked web sites), any action taken in reliance on such information or material or any inability to use such information or material or the omission of any information or material from the Site or any inaccuracy in any information or material.
- We use standard and authorized payment services and our Credit Check and Fraud Prevention policies are aligned to these companies. All disputes would be handled by HP-Shimla courts.You are responsible for assessing the accuracy, reliability and suitability of the information on or accessible through the Site (including any linked web sites) and accept all risks of loss, damage, costs and other expenses resulting from using the Site or any information or material on or accessible through the Site (including any linked web sites).
This document is not intended to limit or exclude any liability on draj99.com part, where and to the extent that applicable law prohibits the exclusion or limitation.
www.draj99.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
www.draj99.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 16/10/2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Indian Law (THE PERSONAL DATA (PROTECTION) BILL, 2013). A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Smile India Enterprises Amar Building, Main Bazzar Dhalli, Shimla-12
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.